Sunday, April 24, 2011

Back to the game!

I have missed running SLA Industries over the last few years, but that is the price we pay for being rewarded with children.

Recently, I started a new campaign, so far the plan is episodic focusing mainly on action and the World of Progress itself - no Truth, no 'weird stuff,' just operatives going on BPN's trying to advance.

The PC's as they are now:

Shaktar Death Squad
Ebon Investigator
Ebon Kick Murder

One of the hardest things that players have ever gone through in my games is the choosing of a squad name, surprisingly to me and the other veteran player, squad name took all of about 5 minutes or so: First Aid Kit.

First BPN was your basic sewer crawl and went without a hitch:  arrive, enter, get lost, find pigs, kill pigs, go home, get paid.

Of course, I have yet to find all my old SLA notes  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment