- Hard to fill: The fill hole is very small and although with practice you can get it filled somewhat quickly, it is not as easy as the Kanger Style tanks to fill.
- Hard to empty: I had a new flavor in the tank, and I wanted to find out what my old flavor tasted like. Removing the juice from the Davide is simple, take the top off the bottle and pour it out. Removing the juice from the Gamma, due to the small fill hole, is more a matter of sucking it out with the bottle, if there is an easier way, I am currently unaware.
Monday, April 28, 2014
Saturday, April 19, 2014
Missouri Legislature Approves E-Cigarette Legislation
This legislation will restrict purchases of Vaping products to people who are 18 yrs of age or older. That is great news!
But even better news is in that article:
"But the legislation passed on Thursday would also exempt those products from the state’s tobacco taxes, which opponents say would allow the nicotine products to be sold with fewer restrictions."
The current taxes on tobacco products are ridiculous, because legislators can get away with it. Taxing tobacco for health care revenue, schools (why are schools mentioned in every tax?), and any additional taxes for the 'issue of the week.'
Everybody wants people to stop using tobacco products (except the tobacco companies, of course), but they seem to want to get rid of any acceptable alternative at the same time.
Another thing I would like to point out from the article:
"Supporters say taxing the products would prevent the measure from passing the Republican-led Legislature."
What? REPUBLICAN-LED? Additional taxes would PREVENT it from passing?
But the media tells me that Republicans are all about big business, and they are evil facists...
True story, folks, the media lies.
And all the "product research" that has been done and resulted in negative results, (you know, the very few reports from 5 or 6 years ago that make sweeping generalizations based on an e-cig that was 5 years old at the time...) are all paid for by the tobacco companies, the people that will lose business as more and more people start vaping.
Vaping is a healthier alternative to smoking, MUCH healthier.
Kudo's to the MO Legislature for passing this bill, and not adding in additional taxes. Common sense, E-Juice is not tobacco, so it cannot be taxed as tobacco.
Friday, March 28, 2014
This article http://www.nytimes.com/2014/03/24/business/selling-a-poison-by-the-barrel-liquid-nicotine-for-e-cigarettes.html?_r=0 has been circulating social media sites warning of the dangers that having e-juice in the home can cause.
The title is clearly deceptive and meant to provoke rather than inform.
Yes, keep your e-juice out of children's reach and let them know it is not a drink or candy, kind of like alcohol and tobacco products.
Common sense rules the day.
Also, the study that the media continues to refer to is years out of date, and sponsored by tobacco companies, you know, the people that want you NOT to switch from cigarettes.
Nobody is saying that vaporizers are healthy, but they are definitely healthier than smoking with approximately 234 LESS chemicals than cigarettes.
Get informed, stay alert, and follow the money-trail.
Monday, February 10, 2014
- Communist Goals (1963) Congressional Record--Appendix, pp. A34-A35 January 10, 1963
Current Communist Goals EXTENSION OF REMARKS OF HON. A. S. HERLONG, JR. OF FLORIDA IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES Thursday, January 10, 1963 .
Mr. HERLONG. Mr. Speaker, Mrs. Patricia Nordman of De Land, Fla., is an ardent and articulate opponent of communism, and until recently published the De Land Courier, which she dedicated to the purpose of alerting the public to the dangers of communism in America.
At Mrs. Nordman's request, I include in the RECORD, under unanimous consent, the following "Current Communist Goals," which she identifies as an excerpt from "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen:
[From "The Naked Communist," by Cleon Skousen]
1. U.S. acceptance of coexistence as the only alternative to atomic war. - basis for "hate-crime" laws, amnesty laws, etc
2. U.S. willingness to capitulate in preference to engaging in atomic war. - we have made it known that our arsenal of weapons is nothing more than a smokescreen that we will not use
3. Develop the illusion that total disarmament [by] the United States would be a demonstration of moral strength. - "We lay down our weapons first to show that we are in the right!" This would disarm us as a nation and not only weaken us internationally, but domestically as well.
4. Permit free trade between all nations regardless of Communist affiliation and regardless of whether or not items could be used for war. - done, and done! Let us sell weapons to our enemies!
5. Extension of long-term loans to Russia and Soviet satellites. - Done. Our enemies owe us money, let us lend them some more!
6. Provide American aid to all nations regardless of Communist domination. - To weaken the US economically
7. Grant recognition of Red China. Admission of Red China to the U.N. - Done! Weakens us politically on the international stage.
8. Set up East and West Germany as separate states in spite of Khrushchev's promise in 1955 to settle the German question by free elections under supervision of the U.N. - Thankfully, Germany has been re-united!
9. Prolong the conferences to ban atomic tests because the United States has agreed to suspend tests as long as negotiations are in progress. - Letting all those other countries test and test but retarding our research
10. Allow all Soviet satellites individual representation in the U.N. - Giving more voice to the Communist regime
11. Promote the U.N. as the only hope for mankind. If its charter is rewritten, demand that it be set up as a one-world government with its own independent armed forces. - oh, and as a bonus, how about primarily using the US military to do so!
12. Resist any attempt to outlaw the Communist Party. - "Freedom of Speech!" US Bill of Rights, Amendment I: Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof (unless of course, that exercise goes against current political agenda from lobbyist groups); or abridging the freedom of speech (unless we can call you a terrorist, which according to the NSA if you are a) Christian, b) ex-military, c) own a firearm or d) speak against the government or its policies, you are a terrorist), or of the press (which is now just about fully owned by Communist/Socialist-led corporations); or the right of the people peaceably to assemble (unless it is religious or anti-government, or unless a lobbyist group calls you 'racist,' 'homophobic,' or 'Christian'), and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances (so the NSA can get your name in order to label you a terrorist).
13. Do away with all loyalty oaths. - like the Pledge of Allegiance, also, in accordance we should get rid of anything promoting 'patriotism.' Let's go ahead and label patriots as terrorists also...we can do that (thank you Bush and Obama)
14. Continue giving Russia access to the U.S. Patent Office. - Done! Since our patents and copyrights mean absolutely nothing to them!
15. Capture one or both of the political parties in the United States. - Done! Both parties currently work for overseas interests and care only about how they can please the almighty UN, WHO and IMF
16. Use technical decisions of the courts to weaken basic American institutions by claiming their activities violate civil rights. - More 'hate crime' stuff!
17. Get control of the schools. Use them as transmission belts for socialism and current Communist propaganda. Soften the curriculum. Get control of teachers' associations. Put the party line in textbooks. - Have you seen some of the 'Common Core' stuff that is out there? Not to mention the difference between an 8th grade test now and what it was in the 1920's!
18. Gain control of all student newspapers. - (admittedly, I have not seen this firsthand, but I would imagine, due to the multiple fringe groups that colleges support, this has taken place - if you are not liberal, you have no place in the paper)
19. Use student riots to foment public protests against programs or organizations which are under Communist attack. - consistently used, evidence abounds wherein student groups will attack, or protest, groups that are protesting the liberal agenda
20. Infiltrate the press. Get control of book-review assignments, editorial writing, policy-making positions. - Bingo, the press is owned by 'Progressives'
21. Gain control of key positions in radio, TV, and motion pictures. - again, the media is owned by 'Progressives,' and any deviation by an actor that can be influential can result in said actor losing credibility and job worthiness
22. Continue discrediting American culture by degrading all forms of artistic expression. An American Communist cell was told to "eliminate all good sculpture from parks and buildings, substitute shapeless, awkward and meaningless forms." - this is obvious
23. Control art critics and directors of art museums. "Our plan is to promote ugliness, repulsive, meaningless art." - yep
24. Eliminate all laws governing obscenity by calling them "censorship" and a violation of free speech and free press. - yep
25. Break down cultural standards of morality by promoting pornography and obscenity in books, magazines, motion pictures, radio, and TV. - this is EVERYWHERE, if you do not see it, it is because you have been exposed to it so much that you are now numb to it
26. Present homosexuality, degeneracy and promiscuity as "normal, natural, healthy." - and when people protest, let us send out the students to protest or attack them, which will cause a civil disturbance so we can send in our police forces and blame the original protesting group for the disturbance!
27. Infiltrate the churches and replace revealed religion with "social" religion. Discredit the Bible and emphasize the need for intellectual maturity, which does not need a "religious crutch." - "COEXIST," "All religions are the same," "My God and your God are the same," just a different flavor of kool-aid
28. Eliminate prayer or any phase of religious expression in the schools on the ground that it violates the principle of "separation of church and state." - obviously being done
29. Discredit the American Constitution by calling it inadequate, old-fashioned, out of step with modern needs, a hindrance to cooperation between nations on a worldwide basis. - Just ask our current President
30. Discredit the American Founding Fathers. Present them as selfish aristocrats who had no concern for the "common man." - Until my junior/senior year of high school, they were 'Great Men,' now the educational focus is that they are atheists/deists, drunks and womanizers, who cares what they actually accomplished
31. Belittle all forms of American culture and discourage the teaching of American history on the ground that it was only a minor part of the "big picture." Give more emphasis to Russian history since the Communists took over. - the last half of this I have not seen, but the first part is definitely being done in schools and in the media. All we need to know is that 'White American Conservatives are bad, want to enslave other races and force women to have children'
32. Support any socialist movement to give centralized control over any part of the culture--education, social agencies, welfare programs, mental health clinics, etc. - I am sure we can agree that there are many TLA's that should be private by are controlled by the government
33. Eliminate all laws or procedures which interfere with the operation of the Communist apparatus. - like those first 10 laws in our constitution
34. Eliminate the House Committee on Un-American Activities. - have not looked this one up
35. Discredit and eventually dismantle the FBI. - obviously has not been done, but the FBI is nowhere near as powerful as they were in the past
36. Infiltrate and gain control of more unions. - obviously has been done, can be seen everytime there is a left-leaning protest that needs people bussed in
37. Infiltrate and gain control of big business. - mainly mass media, food corporations and pharmaceuticals
38. Transfer some of the powers of arrest from the police to social agencies. Treat all behavioral problems as psychiatric disorders which no one but psychiatrists can understand [or treat]. - oh yeah! TSA, BABY! And do not dare to speak against the healthcare services, they will tell you that it is drugs, not diet that can help you!
39. Dominate the psychiatric profession and use mental health laws as a means of gaining coercive control over those who oppose Communist goals. - I'm sure they would label me as paranoid at this point...
40. Discredit the family as an institution. Encourage promiscuity and easy divorce. - I do see how anyone can argue that this is not being done.
41. Emphasize the need to raise children away from the negative influence of parents. Attribute prejudices, mental blocks and retarding of children to suppressive influence of parents. - Politicians and members of the Dept of Education are OPENLY stating that the schools know what is better for the children than the parents do
42. Create the impression that violence and insurrection are legitimate aspects of the American tradition; that students and special-interest groups should rise up and use ["]united force["] to solve economic, political or social problems. - again, have not seen this first hand
43. Overthrow all colonial governments before native populations are ready for self-government. - that is an interesting one to look into, alas I have not at this time
44. Internationalize the Panama Canal. - done!
45. Repeal the Connally reservation so the United States cannot prevent the World Court from seizing jurisdiction [over domestic problems. Give the World Court jurisdiction] over nations and individuals alike. - The Connally Reservation basically states that the UN States have no jurisdiction in the US if we declare a particular issue to be a domestic issue (for example: civilian owned firearms), repeal of this reservation would mean that another country (for example Mexico or Canada) could take the US through international proceedings regarding the use and sale of firearms within our own borders.
Wednesday, February 5, 2014
So, by now just about everyone has seen, heard about or watched clips of the Bill Nye vs Ken Ham debate titled, "Is Creation a Viable Model for the Origins of Life in Today's Modern Scientific Era?"
The debate is still available at http://debatelive.org/ for those that would like to see it in full.
When we sat down to watch the debate I was expecting a debate. A discussion of evidence and theory.
What I saw was two men on a stage, one trying to add to a discussion that needs to be had, the other politicking, insulting the intelligence of the audience and hand-waving or even completely ignoring evidence.
Ken Ham delivered Creationism at an elementary-middle school level, touching only on the basics, this was a debate after-all and not a full on discourse on the subject. All the while, admitting that science is awesome, and fun. The only theory at issue is the Origins of Life.
Bill Nye did everything he could to dance around the Origins of Life, pointing out that a particular type of Nuclear Science is not taught in Kentucky (which, I am sure is also not taught in many other states due to the specialty of the field), begging taxpayers to keep funding science education and insulting the intelligence of those that do not believe in evolution as presented.
People, including Mr Nye, seem to fail at understanding a simple concept: Christians and Creationists DO NOT HATE SCIENCE! We love it! By using logic and experimentation we get to explore God's Creation.
Please remember, WE LOVE SCIENCE!
The Theory of Evolution is not observable science, as it pertains to the Origins of Life.
ORIGINS OF LIFE
We are not trying to discuss evolution as it pertains to dogs and wolves, or horses and zebras. We get that. We can observe that, we can experiment with it, we except that as truth kind breeds same kind.
What Creationists do not believe, that the textbooks and majority rule (as Mr Nye pointed out again and again), is that Man evolved from Ape, which evolved from small mammalian insectivores, which evolved from reptiles, which evolved from fish, which evolved from something similar to a sea squirt, which evolved from a sort of plankton, which evolved from a multi-celled ameoboid, which evolved from a single-celled amoeboid, which evolved from a soup that was nothing more than water drainage off of rocks that just happened to be struck by lighting and just the right mathematically impossible moment.
Evolutionists tend to lump that one disbelief in with a disbelief in science in general, stating that Creationists are nothing more than 'backwards hicks with no education.' But there are plenty of scientists who believe in Creationism.
There is actually MORE observable and documented evidence for Creation than there is for Evolution. Of course, the only people exposing it are Creationists, but in case you are curious in learning more about Creation Science, for any reason, INCLUDING debunking, please check out the free seminars from Kent Hovind.
The main point of Creationist thought: expose and remove the lies in the science textbooks. When something is proven false, remove it.
For example, Embryogenesis today shows us that every animal embryo is different, and looks different from one another at every stage of development. So why are we still putting in the textbooks that the human embryo goes through a 'fish-stage?'
Many of the fossils used to prop up Evolutionary Theory have been debunked, with science! So why are we still using them as 'evidence' to teach evolution to our children?
Simply put, the false evidence is left in the books to continue to indoctrinate our children into a belief system that has no room for morality, life value or free-thinking.
Evolutionary Theory is NOT SCIENCE, it is a BELIEF SYSTEM based on faith. The same as Christianity and Creationism.
So, where is your 'Separation of church and state' now?
Tuesday, November 5, 2013
This bothers me.
Guy Fawkes was a dissident, terrorist and traitor to his country. The goal of the group Fawkes was a part of was to destroy Parliament, killing those inside, including King James, in order to put his daughter, Elizabeth, on the throne.
The reason? Because King James had reacted to two previous Catholic plots to kill him in 1603...granted, the Kings reaction was a bit heavy-handed when, a year later and with much prodding from the Puritans, he showed hostility towards the Catholics, imposing fines and limiting their worship, in addition to removing Catholic priests from the country.
When Guy Fawkes Day was first declared, people would build a bonfire and burn an effigy of Fawkes, in remembrance of his capture and death, not to honor him but to disgrace him.
How has this man become a legend of good? Especially for non-Catholics?
Fawkes belongs hand-in-hand with Che Guevara, Timothy McVeigh, and Osama bin Laden, the only real difference, Fawkes failed before he got started.
Please, before you honor a person, research the person.
So many people today walk around with a Che Guevara shirt, believing him to be some benevolent rebel, in reality, the man was a murderer of women and children, much closer to Saddam Hussein's son, Uday.
Think of the reaction people would have if you wore a mask of Hitler, Saddam or bin Laden with some 'great quote' on it.
Now think about why you honor a man such as Fawkes, unless you are Catholic, if you are Catholic, I can understand.
Monday, August 5, 2013
After quickly burning through the newbies Blue BPN they decided to get back to business and call up Jonesy at Flaming Turkeys.
Offered a Grey BPN the squad happily accepts. Simple work. There is a Channel Resistance uplink cell in Industrial Sector 86 that has holed up in an abandoned building.
Arriving in the area, the squad parks the APC a couple blocks away and heads in on foot. Upon getting to the building, Grundy attempts to weld the doors of the main entrance, briefly harassed by what appears to be a security guard who is waved off by Hunters SLA badge, and moves to the back door, leaving Hunter to watch the main entrance.
The Sniper, Terry, is placed on an adjacent rooftop to assist and Cappin heads around to the loading dock to find an entrance.
Doc and Grundy enter the building and as Grundy is welding the door shut they are interrupted by a man claiming to be a delivery boy for an Orientan restaurant. Grundy slaps him out of the way, inadvertently killing him.
Doc decides to start working his way up the stairs to the second floor. Terry radios the squad to let them know that all the lights above the 2nd floor just went out, as Cappin busts open the loading bay door.
Doc arrives at the 2nd floor door and opens it, he is met with gunfire. As the bullets pelt him and the door, he manages to drop back and close it, and doses kickstart and UV.
Cappin, hearing his brother hit makes his way quickly to the stairwell, proceeded by Grundy. With the Morgan brothers forming a plan for the 2nd floor assault, Grundy heads up to the 3rd floor.
Terry leaves his perch to get a better position with Hunter who is now working his way through the front of the building and checking the first floor.
Grundy makes it to the 3rd floor and opens the door, and quickly closes it as bullets ricochet off his helmet, almost killing him. Good thing he is a Stormer.
Hearing their friend eat lead upstairs, Cappin decides to change up their plan, opens the door just a crack and tosses in a fragmentation grenade.
The dilapidated building shakes a little with the explosion, and all goes quiet inside.
Outside, Terry is making his way around the building and sees two figures zip line through some buildings. He immediately radios the members of the squad inside and Hunter comes back out to help.
Looking over the damage inside, the grenade has blasted a hole in the 3rd and 2nd floors, the blast probably enhanced a little by the Vito and Buzzard model Tek Trex drones...that now lay scattered in pieces.
Grundy heads for the roof to try and assist with the 2 fleeing figures while Cappin and Doc head for the 4th and 5th floors.
Hunter takes off on his powerboard to follow a van that he spots leaving at a high rate of speed, Terry moves to another building to take up position in case someone else decides to run for it.
Grundy opens the door to the roof expecting to run to the edge and zipline down with his rifle, but the bullets pounding into him force him back through the door. On the roof are 4 DN operatives packing SMGs and automatic rifles!
Doc leaves Cappin to clear the 4th floor and heads up to the roof to assist Grundy.
Cappin, after doing some quick drug-addled thinking, decides the best idea is to blow a hole in the 5th floor and runs upstairs while Grundy and Doc form a plan of attack.
Cappin tosses his last grenade through the door to the 5th floor at the same time Grundy and Doc open the door to the roof, Grundy going high and full auto, Doc kneeling and going low with two 603s with a single hotline round in each.
Grundy and Doc manage to take out all four of the DN operatives on the roof, while Cappin looks at the hole in the floor and wonders why the ceiling is still mostly intact.
Hunter is still following the van, calls Shiver scaf support to try and get a tracker in the sky, but there are none available at the moment while Terry is moving up the side of an adjacent building.
Doc and Grundy use the two DN operatives in body armor to slide down the zipline, to a now empty corner, as Cappin starts to sweep the 5th floor and catches movement at a door towards the end of the hallway.
Cappin, realizing he has no more grenades, kicks open the door and trigger locks his 706 Power Reaper, the four DN operatives inside open up with their DN74 SMGs and DN80 rifles...and everything goes silent.
With Cappin not answering his headset, Terry checks the room through his scope as Grundy grabs Doc and starts to climb back up the zipline. Fifteen blocks away, Hunter is still following the escaping van on his hoverboard.
Terry sees no movement in the room.
As Grundy and Doc make it into the room they find Cappin with his chest torn apart and his left leg completely missing. Doc immediately calls for medical help and him and Grundy attempt to revive him.
About 20 blocks away, the backdoor of the van opens up and a hail of bullets from the DN operative impact into Hunters chest knocking him off his hoverboard at around 50mph. If the bullets had not killed him, the impact and asphalt would have.
Unable to revive Cappin, Grundy heads out to recover Hunters body.
The Channel Resistance cell was broken and the BPN successful overall, but it was a hard-won battle. Doc and Grundy headed home with lowered heads and sunken hearts to drink a few sorrows and watch TV.
During the episode of GoreZone, Jack makes an appearance, showing film of Cappin and Hunter dying...
Til next time...enjoy your game!