Second session for the Squad "Out with a Bang."
Only three players were able to make it this time:
- Grundy, played by Bob
- Kr'snch, played by Ryan
- Hunter, played by Brandon
Grundy invited the squad over for a few drinks, but they had other ideas and convinced him to grab a quick BPN.
They nabbed a Blue from a financier(ish) contact they had met at Slayer's Crib during the last session. The Financier Group known as "Flaming Turkeys" is an up-and-coming operation, still low on the pole, so their BPNs are never the good ones.
The Blue was a simple seek-and-destroy in the sewers, something was killing civilians near a hatch that had been broken during the previous days GoreZone episode in Downtown.
It was simple enough, the squad went in, had some fun with a 20 foot crocodile and got paid.
The highlights included:
- Kr'snch being grabbed by the crocodile and unable to reach his melee weapons as it was trying to drag him into the sewage
- Grundy jumping on the back of the crocodile to help his squadmate
- Kr'snch was able to dodge a "deathroll" due to the Stormer holding onto the beast
- Once free from the crocodile's mouth, Kr'snch was able to watch the crocodile try and shake the Stormer loose by rolling
- The squad members being told by a Health and Safety agent not to speak of the crocodile
We did call it a little early due to the rest of the squad not being able to make it, so it was pretty short.
The BPN was written a long time ago and can be found at http://trulyrural.com/sla/bpns.html, in the pdf titled "Several BPN's by Max Hattuer." The title of the BPN was "The Basic Blue," due to the small squad size I reduced the number of crocodiles, also, having only the single crocodile seemed to fit the backstory better.
In retrospect, maybe I should have added in a second...next time, my pretty...next time...